Saturday 9 December 2017

Unknown

what is TWRP custom recovery in Android Mobile ? Advantage and Disadvantage ? TWRP kya hai in hindi

Namskar dosto aap sabhe ka meri website ma swagat ha===========What is TWRP Custom recovery mode in android mobile what are the use of this recovery mode why we use ? what are the advantage and disadvantage of this custom recovery ? what are the pros and cons of this Team win recovery project custom recovery in how we can install twrp in our mobile phone in hindi twrp mode is just like clockworkmod (CMW). Read article : https://www.catchhow.com/twrp-custom-...

twrp recovery mode kya hai iska kya use hai isse use karne ke kya kya fayde aur kya nukshan hai kya hame phone me is recovery image software ko install karna chahiye mobile phone ko upgrade krne se pehle hame mobile me kisi bhi tarah ke third party custom recovery ko install karna chahiye aakhir kyo bina custom recovery ke mobile ko flash nahi kar sakte hai to is video me aapko twrp ke kuch important use bataye gaye hai.

I Hope ke aapko ya video pasand aye hoge aaj ke video ma bas itna he agar aapko ya video acche lage ho to like kare follow on other social media
Thank-you Guys and Good Bye

Unknown

About Unknown -

Hello Friend My name is shubhraj I am student, also started youtube channel and blogging because I like Technology and Hacking. This is the reason i am started yutube and blogging. ThankYou to Visit [My Website] and Good Bye

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :